Upminster Hockey Club are delighted to welcome you to our playing facilities. As we are sure you appreciate there are several new guidelines that we have adopted in order that matches can take place at our facilities. Please find noted below the requirements for when you visit Upminster.
- Face masks must be worn at all times when on site they should only be removed when actually playing sport.
- Please do not arrive at the facility until 30 minutes before your allotted time.
- Enter the playing arena via the main double gates and Exit via the single gate opposite the Pavilion to avoid congestion.
- Only playing squads/coaches/umpires allowed in the arena at any one time. Players and coaches that are not involved on the pitch during the game must social distance in line with England Hockey guidance.
- Both dugouts are NOT to be used by either team.
- All spectators to register for Track & Trace purposes via the QR Code register at the facility.
- Where possible please encourage parents/spectators to wait in cars. All spectators remain outside the playing arena.
- Toilets are available inside the Pavilion, please only use the toilet marked for All Weather Pitch
- Players will be expected to arrive ready to play, no changing facilities will be available.
- No post-match hospitality is currently available.
- All visitors to adhere to England Hockey Code of Ethics and Behaviours.
- At the conclusion of the match please leave the playing facility in good time and safely
- Parking should be in marked bays only and not on kerbs or grassed area
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR FACILITY IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY SYMPTONS OF COVID -19.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR COVID OFFICER (firstname.lastname@example.org) SHOULD ANY OF YOUR TEAM BECOME SICK WITH SYMPTONS OF COVID -19.
Please contact our COVID officer on the email above with any questions you have and we look forward to playing your teams.